Lindsay Lohan is a writer now

Lindsay Lohan tells OK! Magazine that her two court mandated trips to rehab were like a vacation for her. Lindsay loved meeting new people and seeing what they’re going through. There’s no mention of her getting any help for the addictions she had though. In fact, Lindsay thought some of her friends would benefit from rehab. So she was more like a scout than a patient there.
Asked whether she drinks responsibly, she responds, “Yeah. I mean, mind you, my drinking was never more than… I mean, here’s the thing, I have friends who would get so wasted at college. I have never been one to get drunk and act like that, that’s not who I am.” Right. Either Lindsay is naturally bat shit insane or she likes to drink excessively on occasion. And there’s nothing wrong with that. Just don’t lie to yourself.
Lindsay has also started writing a book. With words, I think.
“I write a lot and it’s very therapeutic for me because then I can see what’s happening on paper. I’ve started writing a book. It’s going to take a while, all my life experiences. I started writing it a year ago. There’s a lot to put down, you know?”
How much do you want to bet that, in between the pages of vomit and tears, this book is nothing but angry rantings about how “I hate my dad,” “The media is mean to me” and other excuses she makes for why she bangs on Samantha Ronson’s door like a maniac at 4 in the morning, why there was coke in her purse and why her life is a big mess.