Update: Lindsay Lohan was denied

Lindsay Lohan is in LA now and last night she wanted to get into Trousdale club except security wouldn’t let her in. CDC’s orders ma’am. From Pacific Coast News:
Lindsay Lohan has a spot of bother persuading security to let her into Trousdale nightclub. LiLo spent 15 minutes persuading the doormen to allow her access to the brand new club. But strangely, after all that, Lindsay left the club having only spent 10 minutes inside as it was closing time!
As long as she got in I guess it was a moral victory. You showed them, Lindsay. they probably knew they were closing in 10 minutes so they let her in to mess with her. That’s what I would do. I would also whisper things into her ear when she wasn’t paying attention and replace her drink with a can of Red Bull and act like nothing happened.
Update: Lindsay was denied because there was a private party. In response, she tweeted her anger and frustration over not being treated like a spoiled princess.
“Last night was a private event with a guest list,” a club rep tells me. “The lounge is open for business on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, so any events on other nights are private.”
She eventually got in, but didn’t stay long. Of course, she took to Twitter to vent about the whole ordeal.
“I’ve never been treated so poorly in my life, this is why I never come to LA- isn’t security, after I respect them and their work and tip,” she first wrote.
“That was scary, mean, arrogant, and unnecessarily aggressive. I pick new york jus like Jay-Z…… Wouldn’t you?” she added.
According to her tweets, she was simply trying to visit a friend who was there from NYC.
This is pretty much how bouncers treat normal people. If you haven’t been in at least three movies, they just look at you and laugh.